Links

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up doing the guy talk kind of things. He likes to have these intellectual conversations in the morning wondering why when you eat something pleasant smelling your farts don't resemble that smell and kind of stink. And by your farts we are talking mine, because Kiwi insists he doesn't fart, he poops but he doesn't fart. 

Michelle is up in East Liverpool today helping Julie prepare for a baby shower that is going on later this afternoon. She went up yesterday after work and stayed overnight, that way she could get an early start in setting things up today. I'm at home holding down the fort with my aviary and feline friends. 

I did start back to work this week with Parsons, the company I worked for last Summer that has a Department of Defense contract. I've spent a couple days this week getting all my passwords reset and connecting to databases. With a four-month layoff and a secure network, things are no longer accessible to me. I would have worked today and tomorrow, but I need IT support to resolve an issue so I'll be off until Monday. I'm still working full-time for Atmos, but Monday is a Holiday for them and it is a longer-term thing as opposed to a six-month thing. 

Would you believe it has been 4 weeks and I am still battling this RSV, I'm feeling much better and am actually getting out of the house a little nit, but this thing has kicked my butt. 

What's on my agenda today? Kiwi and I will be watching some football, telling jokes and doing guy things as the felines will just lay around being cats. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: