Links

Friday, January 12, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. 

It's actually going to be a three day weekend for me as Monday is MLK Jr Day and we are off that day. I get to make up for it by going back to 10 hour days next week, but I don't mind. I would almost prefer to do 4 10's. 

Well I am on my own this weekend. Michelle is planning on leaving work today at noon and going to East Liverpool Ohio to stay overnight to help Julie out with Emily's Baby Shower this weekend. There is a lot to get done and Michelle is going up to lend a hand and help out and get everything set up. Hopefully I will be fully recovered by today so I can get out this evening and do what I need to do for the household. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: