Links

Monday, January 15, 2024

Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall

I would like to take this opportunity to wish what I truly believe as the best wife in the Universe a Very Happy Birthday today. 

This is my soulmate and the absolute love of my life. I do not know what I would do without her, she is an absolutely amazing woman. 

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Grandmother,  Sister, Aunt, Cat Mom, and Bird Mom are things she does and does very well. I have to say that I am very lucky to be able to witness all that she does on a daily basis. 

She is lucky to share this Birthday with her Sister Chris who is also celebrating a birthday today. So if you see either of these lovely ladies, make sure you take a little bit of time out and wish each of them a very Happy Birthday today. 

Michelle, I Love You with all my heart and I truly appreciate everything that you do. Happy Birthday. 

No comments: