Links

Friday, April 23, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here my co-author Peanut and I sit in a quiet household, Michelle is off in lala land snoozing away and we're out here discussing some very important cat issues. Like why does shoe only like catnip flavored treats and will pick them out if I mix them up, but she'll lick her own butt. It just doesn't make sense to this human. 

Are you wanting to see some football today? I know I'm ready to have a look and see how my WVU Mountaineers are progressing this off-season. Last year, we could not have a Spring Game due to COVID restrictions, that disease is still around, but we are having a Spring Game today at 1:00. If you are not attending the game, it is being broadcast on ESPN+ if you are subscribed to that channel. It's a different subscription than regular ESPN, but I am a subscriber and will be able to see the scrimmage today from the comforts of our home. 

Looks like I will be heading back to Weirton next week to work. The county has been cleared this week for us to work it once again and I'm the only FI working the northern panhandle due to us not being able to travel and work in other states. I do have to say after so many people in Michelle's family recommended it after they found out which hotel I was staying in, Dee Jays has the best ribs I have ever had in my life. Highly recommended. I'll be back up there this coming week. 

Hayley and Tyler stopped by yesterday. They came down to get their second COVID shots and stopped by. Her and Michelle went through all the wedding stuff we bought over the past year to determine what she is going to have at her Bridal Shower next weekend. 

One other thing we did yesterday, Michelle and I made our trip to Rural King so that all of her outdoor friends don't have to go Hungry. I swear we should start a zoo at times. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: