Links

Monday, April 19, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun-filled things referred to as weekends. Now it's time for us to take our collective noses and stick them back on that grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. 

Michelle managed to make it home yesterday after a number of grueling days as they helped her Grandmother Gigi (Ruth) move on from this life to the next one. Michelle has been remarkably strong during this time, I think she is at peace with it all knowing that this 99+-year-old woman was ready to be reunited with her loved ones. As of press time for this Blog, Funeral Arrangements for Ruth Wynn are posted here. 

I am heading to the Northern Panhandle today to work and will be working this week. I'm about half an hour south of where the Funeral will be, so Michelle is planning on coming up a night or two with me when I am away working since it is so close to where she needs to be. Just a coincidence that I'll be working in the area. This will be the same hotel I have stayed at for a few weeks when I was working in the area a couple weeks ago. 

Have yourselves a great day today, prayers for Michelle and her family. 

No comments: