Links

Friday, April 09, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Michelle is up in Canonsburg and they will be heading out here very shortly for the place they are going to stay in Delaware for a few days. She'll be enjoying some time on the Atlantic Ocean and I'm here taking care of the kids. By kids I'm referring to Sophie, Peanut and Kiwi. They are going to have about 6 hours worth of driving ahead of them today, so this is a big road trip for Michelle. They are going down to meet a caterer for Hayley's Wedding and to try to find someone to make cupcakes. It's going to be a small intimate wedding where Michelle and I and Mark and Alice are the only adults there. A few of Hayley's friends and that is about the extent of it. 

I tried putting my drone up in the air this week after the mishap a few weeks ago, it seems to have done a significant amount of damage to the circuit boards than I had initially hoped. I hot boxed it to dry it out, but that appears to have not done what I was hoping it would do. I would hate to imagine the cost to have it repaired, so we're going to be droneless for a while. 

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to a weekend. 

No comments: