Links

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Happy Birthday Terri Rehmani

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my amazing sister Terri a very Happy Birthday today, I believe this makes her 21 if my math is correct, especially if you use my new and improved variable calendar. 19,724 Days / my 939 Day Calendar equates to 21 years old.

Not sure what anyone has planned for Terri, Nick usually goes all out at Whitetail Crossing usually the weekend before or after. 

Terri is an unselfish and amazing person, if you have someone like this in your life you're pretty lucky. It was her that picked me up at the lowest point in my life and dusted me off and put me on the right path despite me having the fears that I had at that time, that makes her pretty damned amazing in my book and I'm thankful she is my sister.

Not sure if anyone will see Terri today, but if you are fortunate enough take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today. Happy Birthday Terri.

No comments: