Links

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again as the sole human in my quiet household. Michelle is in Bethany Beach, Delaware today with Hayley, Tyler, and Abby and they are there looking for a few things for the wedding in a couple of months. Kiwi is keeping an eye on Peanut, who is keeping an eye on Sophie who is keeping an eye on Kiwi, so the animals are watching out for themselves. Me, I'm awake doing absolutely nothing and about ready to go back to bed. 

What's on my agenda for the day? Pretty much nothing, other than maybe taking Kiwi back outside to enjoy the aviary-friendly weather. Other than that pretty much nothing. I may cut grass if and that is a big if the ground dries up, it's still pretty wet around here and I actually lost my footing yesterday morning taking Kiwi outside. Down I went but I managed to cage upright and in the air and someone was able to place it on the table in the midst of me falling. I should have walked around on the sidewalk, but I didn't and I paid for that bit of absent-mindedness. 

Got a couple bits of bad news the last couple of days. A couple of weeks ago I interviewed with two companies that I felt both interviews went fairly well. One here in Morgantown and one in Baltimore. Over the past couple of days I learned that the companies have both chosen other candidates. I guess this means back to square one. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: