Links

Friday, April 02, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Good Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Good Friday, and the real Friday.

So how did you guys like my April Fools Blog yesterday where I subtly tried to play off that yesterday was Friday. I thought it went pretty well especially when I found the Friday April 1st image, I knew I just had to go with it. 

I'm done traveling for RTI for at least a month now, I'll be here until the next quarter starts up in May, I do have to say that it was a short quarter with a rocky start, but I finished up pretty strong. It wasn't my best quarter ever, but it was pretty close believe it or not. 

No real plans for Michelle and me, we get our second COVID shot this morning, we both had the Pfizer one and today makes the three-week waiting period for that brand of doses and our second shots will be administered. It's the second shot that most people are complaining about having symptoms, but in a couple of weeks we will both be vaccinated against COVID. We can both still carry it, but less likely to catch it. We both wear our masks, wash out hands and social distance and we have managed to avoid it. 

Have yourselves a great Good Friday. 

No comments: