Links

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesdays Tidbits

*  Monday is now completed and we are looking ahead to a bright and sunny Tuesday. Time for a tidbits.

* It has been 19,988 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.

* It has been 5,203 days since I graduated from WVU, my Alma Mater and I'm still working in my field of study. The Government is also giving me a nice chunk of money for some new toys too.

* 3,818 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, the night my changed for the better forever.

* 3,035 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning right in the back yard.

* It was 2,565 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched up and married.

* I have now lived 198 days longer than my Dad did, this is a streak I would really like to grow quite large.

* I have 4,851 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,488 days away.

* There are 350 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are 225 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.

* 172 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil has still been hanging around eating our Apples. Hopefully he gives me a favorable forecast or we'll throw his ass in the crockpot.

* 132 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.

* There are 126 more shopping days left until Christmas. Walmart has their fall stuff up, and if you look hard enough you can find some Christmas stuff.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 102 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.

* 26 days away from our next cruise. We are once again on the Pride heading to the Caribbean. There are two cameras, the Foreward  and the Aft where you can see what is going on on the ship. You can watch all of our wacky adventures and see if they catch me streaking around the ship!

* We are 11 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC. It's getting closer...

* I have written 5,353 blogs in what is now my almost 14 years of being a Blogger, September 11th will be the 14th Anniversary of my Blogging for the first time.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly.

* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. sorry snowy weather is not my kind of weather.

* Been a week of surgeries and Hospitalizations around here. My Big Brother Jonathan had surgery in Florida and Mom and Gerald were in a  car wreck Friday afternoon and she returned to the Emergency room on Saturday.

* Got into an interesting conversation this weekend, someone asked my how much molten steel I have poured during my career. I did the math and came up with a very conservative figure that is probably even a little low. 23.5 Million Pounds. That is a lot of Molten steel to have poured in a career.

* Thursday Night Morgantown High School (my Alma Mater) will be taking on Parkersburg High School in High School Football action. FoxSportsNet Pittsburgh will broadcast the game and this will be the only home game until Late September as the next three games are all on the road.

* Speaking of Westover, the Johnny Koon Light Up The Night' Lantern and Butterfly Release will be on August 25th. Help raise some money for a much needed cause.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: