Links

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hump Day

Monday down, Tuesdays down as well, now we are reaching that ever so important part of the week when after lunch time we have cleared that hump and it is all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Softball playoffs are in full swing after we completed the regular season Monday Night. Now we are focusing on eliminating teams and trying our best to be the last team standing at the end of the day. To tell you the truth I love spending time with the boys of summer, but it is also getting to the point where I am ready for the season to be over with and put my gear away for another year. It has been a sport that I have enjoyed playing for on and off (mostly on) 34 summers now. Starting with the WVU Intramural leagues long before I was ever a student and mostly through BOPARC Leagues. I've played on some great teams and played with a great bank of players that I still call friends if we are still playing together or haven't played together in decades. It's something that I have always enjoyed doing.

As we wind down the quarter for RTI, the season for Softball and as we are starting to prepare for our vacation in a few weeks, I think I'm on cruise control right now. Just trying to count down the days before Michelle and I take off for the Caribbean once again. I have to go and see everyones buddy Topher and spend a little time with him and relax a little.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: