Links

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is two days in the books, a couple more ahead of us that just means we need to get up and over this dreaded noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

I'm going to take my car in an get it inspected today, we got Ice inspected last week now it's my turn and we're all good. Both insurances paid up, got my two year license renewal (have to get Michelle's next year) and the taxes are all paid up. This will be the final thing I need to do for both of our cars to be legal for the next year.

I did get some dates for my trip out west in a couple of months. I'mm be in Las Vegas from October 16-18th. I'll fly out the 16th and return home on the 18th. I'm just waiting on my corporate card to officially book it. I will be giving my presentation on the 17th and I'm scheduled for a half an hour to demonstrate 3M Marker Balls and the Electronic Marker System (EMS) and how we used to to locate utilities and crossing utilities at our site. It's a pretty neat little system that uses RFIF to transmit back and forth and the Wand energizes the halls.

I look at it as Caribbean next month, Las Vegas in October and St Louis (for RTI) in January for re-certification for 2019.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: