Links

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, nothing is on on the TV behind me and I don't even hear Peanut rustling around. I'm sitting here collecting my thoughts for the day and trying to wake up.

I'm contemplating taking today off, but one of my interview participants is available this afternoon so that kind of puts a little bit of a damper on me possibly breaking my streak of 28 straight days of working one job or the other or both, my last day off was July 21st. I'm wanting time off, but my window of opportunity is closing for the availability of many of these locations.

Michelle made it home last night, they said they got about half of the stuff done that they planned on doing. It was a large group effort and a lot of man hours were put in, but they did not complete everything that they wanted to get done.

I did get some good news this morning, as of about 2:00 this morning, our dining time for our cruise has changed. We were wait listed for the 6:00 Early Dining and had to choose the anytime dining, which dines upstairs and away from all the fun. We are no longer wait listed and have gotten our desired dining time. I think one of the funnest part of cruising is the dining and meeting new people that you dine with all week. We have met some of the best people due to this and thought we may have to miss out on it this year, but alas we are no longer wait listed. Woo Hoo

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho? 

No comments: