Links

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hump Day

Well once again that is two days down, two more ahead of us after today, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and we will be able to see the weekend just off in the horizon.

After taking last night off after a double header Monday night, I'm going to be back out in the field this afternoon after work. I think we're about to enter clean up mode and my field time will start to diminish until the start of the next quarter in October. So unless they want me to go and do some clean up in other locations, I'm thinking I've got all the interviews I'm going to get this quarter, which is OK by me.

At my career job, it looks like I will be getting all the equipment that I requested including an increase in license level and a state of the art hand held GPS device that is sub centimeter accuracy. I'm such a Geospatial geek...lol

I did talk to Jonathan last night and he came through the surgery fine and is at home recovering. He called me and asked me to make sure that everyone is updated as to his condition. He's taking baby steps in the recovery process but the operation was much less invasive than originally fears and that should speed up his recovery time.

Tomorrow Night on RootSports, Morgantown High vs Parkersburg to open up the 2018 High School Football season. Go Mohigans.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: