Links

Saturday, August 04, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Michelle is up and Jon and Laura's for little Jonny's Birthday party today. I'm sitting here with the TV on behind me but nothing on trying to plan out my day.

Well for me it will involved me heading out early this morning and traveling about an hour or so to work for RTI. Same segment I worked last weekend, I just want to give it a good go through before they re-assign it to someone else or give it to a traveler to work. Hopefully I can yield a few interviews today and have a productive day. We're actually doing pretty well this quarter.

One thing or change I have noticed is that Facebook no longer picks up any outside links to publish them, that makes it kind of difficult for me to get my blog out there and seen. I have faced these obstacles previously, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to find any way around it now unless I go in and manually do it every day. It doesn't pay me any money, and it is just my personal recollections so something tells me my readership will significantly deteriorate from this point on. I'll still write it, but you'll have to come here to read it without any help from Facebook.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: