Links

Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Hump Day

Two days in the books, two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump as we work towards another fun filled weekend. Or should I say my streak will once again continue as I'll probably work for RTI both days this weekend.

Speaking of RTI, it's going to be a long day for me as my requested materials got here last night, meaning I have what I need to do field work. I'll probably just be working around here and not traveling tonight, as the segment is very close to me and starting to get populated.

I got a message yesterday morning from one of our cruising buddies Mark, Mark's wife and us hit it off and we dined with them back to back years on cruises. Cheryl was a very good friend who passed away last year from Cancer. They were from Baltimore, so Mark asked if we could meet up the night before the cruise and go out for some crabs. We weren't going to go down on Saturday this year, but that quickly changed our perspective and we are in fact going down and staying at the Inner Harbor again. We have stayed at this hotel for 3 of our 5 cruises and is our first choice of hotels to stay at. Reserved, booked and paid for.

My Las Vegas trip in October is a go, I'll be going out to Vegas and it turns out I will most likely be staying on the Strip. I've always wanted to go to Vegas, now I get to do it on someone elses dime.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: