Links

Thursday, August 02, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet over the years. Little lost moments of time that are forever captured with a camera for all to see and share years later. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always my pleasure and a whole lot of fun. It's good to reflect upon your past.

This weeks picture is from our second cruise that we took. It was a Monday and a sea day (when you are traveling), and I figured that since I was on vacation out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, that I was going to take myself a little nap.

This was the year we traveled with our Steeler Gnome and took pictures with it everywhere we went. On this particular day, Michelle grabbed him and put it beside sleeping beauty and took this amazing picture for me to share with you years later.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: