Links

Friday, August 17, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Anyone itching for some High School Football? I know I'm starting to get that feeling, but they start next week not this week. Football season is almost upon us.

Well my consecutive days working streak is going to be extended. I'm thinking today will be day 30 and tomorrow will be day 31 when I have worked one job or the other. It goes back to the weekend before Mountainfest when I had my last day off. I will definitely hit it hard tomorrow and will probably take Saturday off. I'm no longer traveling to my segment and don't have to travel much further than across the road. The students are back, so I'm probably going to find a few people at home, or I'm going to find vacancies as if they aren't living there by now, it's not going to be occupied.

Michelle is thinking about running back home tomorrow as they are going to get together and try to prepare her Mom and Tom's place for winter. They all pitch in the work as a group and help each other out, they are some pretty amazing people.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: