Links

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, this is probably because I'm up long before the Roosters decide to wake up. There is nothing on the TV since the movie I was streaming  has completed and I'm up surfing the net and collecting my thoughts on the day.

Well there is  a slight correction to yesterday's blog, Smitty and Steph's Anniversary Party is today instead of yesterday. I got my dates mixed up and for some reason was convinced that it was yesterday instead of today. I should have known better, the invitation is still sitting beside me, I just needed to take a second and actually read the words on the pretty picture...lol

So today's agenda is to get our grocery shopping done as well as anything else I need to do today and then head to coopers rock for the party today. Hopefully the weather can hold up and be nice like it was yesterday, but Mother Nature has a way of being a Geriatric Wench.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: