Links

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning. I'm up and at em early this AM and I've got nothing on the boob tube behind me and just sitting here collecting my thoughts on the day.

Michelle and I had a great time at the game last night, the Black Bears won 4-2  over the State College Spikes. It did rain a little last night, but they were giving away free ponchos and we grabbed one or two or three or four. They were giving away free clear bags when you walked into the gate, so we got a couple of those as well. I was expecting a downpour of rain, but it held off and we just got a few sprinkles here and there.

Today's agenda, Michelle is going and working at the Vet this morning, and I'm going to take a trip north of the border to Harry's Custom Meats to grab some fresh meat to stock up on. We usually do this once or twice a month, we looked for the longest time for a real butcher and we found one pretty close to home.

Other than that Michelle and Chad were nice enough to manicure the Moo Chow a couple of nights ago while I was at work, so I don't really have to worry about that today. I think we finally have it under control and are ahead of it. We catch all the grass clippings as well, so it does look really nice.

Have yourselves a great day, make it memorable.

No comments: