Links

Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday

Weekend is over, time to take our collective noses and stick them back on that grindstone for another week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Some of my leftover thoughts from the past weekend that I didn't address. After speaking to Jonathan late last week, and some of the input I have gotten from the In Law part of the family, I'm thinking about bringing back the picnic next summer. Jonathan would like a chance to meet everyone, but most of us are here and he is down in Florida, he was asking about a get together if he would be able to make it up north in the future. Could a six sibling of George Hall Sr descendants picture be a possibility in the future?

Now that Michelle has a new employer with a great future ahead of us, maybe it's time to start to consider our next venture out into the Atlantic Ocean. We are cruisers and this is what we love to do, maybe it is time to start looking and thinking about our next one. My tidbits could use another count down..lol.

Oh man, it's time to clear my weekend mind and start concentrating on my work kind. Thoughts shifting in 3....2....1.....

Have a great day, no Softball tonight

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: