Links

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, two more ahead of us, now it's just and over this noon time hump and we will have this week going downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Well all my pre-third quarter stuff for RTI has been completed. I've sent out my lead letters, done my quarterly training and attended the kickoff call for the quarter yesterday. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the calendar to say Sunday and I'll head out into the field. I'm ready for a good quarter and I'm not traveling that far to this segment. I can actually walk out in the driveway and see the entire segment, so locality of where I live is a prime for this quarter.

Michelle and I are talking about possibly bringing back something similar to our past summer picnics next year. Don't know any dates, or even a location as everything is subject to change, but Jonathan is talking about making a trip up this way and it would be a nice way of getting everyone together all at once. A six George Hall Sr offspring photo may very well be a possibility next year. It would be a magical moment, that's for sure. We'll have to wait and see though.

I did get some news earlier this week, the contract I used to work on was awarded and was given to a branched off version of a company I used to work for when I originally went to NETL. When they lost the next contract in 2009, I went to work for a smaller company that was partnered with the winning team. I left that company last August after nearly 8 great years, the company they were partnered with did not win this round of contracts. Being a Small Veteran owned company gives them some options if they choose to pursue them. Hopefully it all works out for everyone.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho.

No comments: