Links

Saturday, June 02, 2018

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and listening to some fans running in the background. I think we lost power last night as I had to reset everything. which is why the TV ins't playing in the background. Peanut is up running around trying to dictate to me to let her Moeowtside.

Michelle was going to run back home today for Hannah's graduation, but she went back yesterday as Holly hurt her hip and needed some help. She went to Graduation last night and is helping set up for the party today. The last time Michelle stayed at Holly's, her brother Scott and his wife were there and they were both victims in the Sutherland Springs Church Shooting. Today however will be a celebration of Hannah's academic achievement.

My plans for the day depends on the weather, if it's nice out I'm planning on mowing the lawn and if it's not nice out I'll probably run around town and get some errands done. Hopefully I can get everything done today and weather will be nice, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Have yourselves a superfantastic day today.

No comments: