Links

Friday, June 22, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well Michelle and I are going to the Black Bears game this evening, it's time to buddy up and get our picture taken with Cooper and cheer on the Black Bears. This will be our first game of the season and there are Fireworks scheduled for after the game, which usually happen every Friday Night after a home game. We're just a short season A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, but we do love our teams.

I did speak to Jonathan briefly last night and told him his daughter Sarah had given me a Facebook friend request. I chatted back and forth with her for a little while, she is still in the active Military and has done deployed to Iraq where she met her Husband. Jonathan had previously told me that she had done a couple tours of Iraq and one of Afghanistan. She seems very nice and I look forward to learning about my long lost family member and his descendants.

Have yourselves a great day today, live it to the fullest and and enjoy every moment of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: