Links

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Fathers Day

A very Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there, this is a day that like Mother's Day has it's origins here in North Central West Virginia as the first observance was in Fairmont (Mothers Day was founded in Grafton).

For me there have been two men who have been influential in my life. First was Grandpa Hall, he was the one who instilled the morals and values in me that I have to this day, I completed my education in honor of him.

The second would be my Dad (Pictured here) whom left us way too early at the age of 54. For the record, I'm the good modest good looking guy in the back of the picture.

Our plans for the day are that we are going over to Jim and Chris's fro a cookout this afternoon.

Have yourselves a great day and a great Father's Day

No comments: