Links

Sunday, April 08, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, recovering from the over carb of Pizza Al's pizza last night and collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm up watching Cheaper by the dozen and trying to determine what all I have to do today and collecting my thoughts.

It's going to be a busy one for me, I write a number of blogs on Sunday for the week so that is what I will be doing for a little while. Then there is grocery shopping and our Phoenix Bakery run, followed by taking all the trash out and sorting my pills for the week, going over all the finances and playing the bills and then trying to be out in the field working by 11:00 as this is going to be a challenging one today and a new experience for me as I will attempt to tackle a new segment of special housing that I have never done before. My day is going to be busy to say the least and that is not even mentioning trying to make it to Bowling this evening before it's over to at least make an appearance.

Also from 3-5 today is the Johnny Koon Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund Bowl-A-Thon at Suburban Lanes. Bowling is only $2 a game and shoe rental is free, and proceeds go to WVU Children's Medicine. It's a very good cause, come on out and have some fun, bowl a few and raise money for a good cause.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: