* Monday is once again in the rear view mirrors and we are looking at a long Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,862 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.
* It has been 5,084 days since I graduated from WVU fulfilling a lifelong dream that I had had, we are about to have another group start their counts in less than a month.
* 3,685 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, we're still together despite a horrible movie choice.
* 2,909 days ago I proposed to the most wonderful woman, I was a lucky guy as she said yes.
* It was 2,446 days ago in front of our closest friends and family that Michelle and I poured sand into a vial and said "I Do" and we were.
* I am now 71 days older than my Dad was when he left us.
* I have 4,976 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,614 days away. I'm ready, I have always hated Pitt.
* 291 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019, heck I am just happy we are starting to get a spring now even though it might snow today.
* 258 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, when I recall my year based on what was written right here.
* There are 251 more shopping days left until Christmas, it's a little early to start on a wish list.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 228 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary?
* There are 118 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary. It's amazing how fast time flies when you get older.
* There are 100 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 81 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh again after him bypassing Pittsburgh last year.
* There are 65 more days to go until it's going to be Summertime officially, I'm ready for it.
* I have written 5,218 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,782 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* One nice drone flight this weekend, went out to Mason Dixon Park and flew about 15- 20 minutes. Took it up to about 393' which is within 7' of my altitude limit I am allowed to go. See end of blog for video.
* Michelle had a great time at Maddy's birthday party this past weekend, she posted a lot of pictures.
* Only working one job today after a long day yesterday, it's just a recharge to hit it again tomorrow.
* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? I mean I really don't like it and when they are calling for it in mid April, I REALLY dont like it.
* This weeks Riddle: It can be cracked, it can be made, it can be told, it can be played. what is it?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....A Joke.