Links

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Smoking Sunday

Here I sit early in the AM, we have the smoker fired up with a few pork butts in it as Trish and Layla, Hayley, her boyfriend Tyler and son Luke will be coming over later this afternoon to enjoyed a fine delicacy of smoked pig rear end and my feet wrapped in socks..lol

Michelle was up earlier than me today and had the smoker ready before I even got up, I'm such a slacker this morning. This is not our first weekend of smoking, we smoked last weekend as well, but Trish and Michelle were talking last week and mentioned about smoking, so we're doing it again today.

We ran up to Harry's yesterday (that was an adventure to say the least) to get the meat. Their credit card machine wasn't working, so I run to Fairchance to an ATM to get cash (we bought a lot of other meat as well), and that ATM was out of service so we had to drive all the way back to Morgantown to my Bank, get the cash and then drive all the way back up there to get what we had purchased. Wouldn't you know it the ATM was working when we got back. What a day.

Weather permitting, I may fly the drone around the yard this afternoon, I'm sure the kids would get a kick out of it.

Have yourselves a great day, we're smokin!

No comments: