Links

Monday, April 09, 2018

Monday

The weekend as we all know it, or should I say most people know it, is over with. Now it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living.

After a weekend of working for RTI, I am only working one job today and will be back at it with both jobs both tomorrow and Thursday. With a set schedule at NETL I try not to over extend myself during the week and especially try not to do back to back days since my schedule is a little less flexible.

Looking at the week ahead, both Michelle and I have Doctor's appointments later this week, ironically individually scheduled and around the same time somehow. I think Michelle is going to head up to Jon and Laura's Friday evening for Maddy's Birthday Party and of course I will be here holding down the fort once again and doing field work for RTI all weekend again.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: