Links

Friday, April 13, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday the 13th.

Well Michelle and Chad will be traveling to Ellwood City for Maddy's second birthday party. Laura has picked the Troll's Theme and Michelle got her costume Wednesday night that she is going to wear. I told her to take the camera and get lots of pictures, as I will be here at home holding down the fort for the weekend. She's planning on coming back Sunday Afternoon. I'll be holding down the fort, doing all the shopping and doing the laundry for the week again this weekend. Maybe I should have a pizza party and invite myself =)

I will be working all weekend again, I was going to take this Sunday off, but we are both going to be taking a Concealed Carry class next Saturday and I'll have to be off for that day breaking my streak of consecutive days working and ending it at consecutive days where I worked one job or the other.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: