* Monday is once again complete, time to concentrate on a Tuesday and that means it's time for a tidbits.
* It has been 19,869 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.
* It has been 5,091 days since I graduated from WVU we are about to add a number of graduates to that total here in a few weeks.
* 3,692 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, we're still together despite a horrible movie choice.
* 2,916 days ago I proposed to the most wonderful woman, I was a lucky guy as she said yes.
* It was 2,453 days ago that Michelle and I exchanged our Marital vows and became Husband and Wife.
* I have now lived 78 days longer than my Dad did, it puts the he was way too young into a whole different perspective.
* I have 4,969 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,607 days away. I'm eagerly awaiting kicking some Panther butt.
* 284 more days until Phil gets to be the center of attention once again and tells the world he is the premier weather prognosticators.
* 251 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, when I recall my year based on what was written right here.
* There are 244 more shopping days left until Christmas, it's a little early to start on a wish list.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 221 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary?
* There are 111 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together. I am so happy that she came into my life.
* There are 93 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 74 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh again after him bypassing Pittsburgh last year.
* There are 58 more days to go until the start of Summer.
* I have written 5,225 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,775 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* No drone flights this past weekend, I know weather was nice but I didn't fly at all.
* I'm loving this weather finally, I actually watched a Pirate Baseball game on TV Sunday afternoon.
* Michelle has had a headache for about a week now and I'm not referring to me lol. She tends to get migraines and they are bad.
* This weeks Riddle: Two in a corner, 1 in a room, 0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....The letter r