Links

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up early watching a Fish Called Wanda and collecting my thoughts for the day while surfing the net.

Well since I am going out in the field working this morning, Michelle and I headed to Springs Pennsylvania yesterday afternoon for the Springs Festival. We weren't there that long, but we did manage to get some sauerkraut that we have frozen for New Years, some Apple Butter, Maple Sugar and some honey from the local vendors. We were only there for about an hour, but I did manage to get everything that we usually go for including some Amish Origins which we can only seem to find up in that area.

Today is going to be a wet one here, but it's also a day that I will be out in the field early conducting interviews for the NSDUH study for RTI. I've had a very productive start to the fourth quarter despite having a doubled case load this quarter. Everything seems to have just fallen into place and I'm finding people at home and being cooperative for the most part.

This evening we will be decorating/carving our Pumpkins for Halloween. We are going to meet at my sister Kim's to decorate ours as part of an October family get together. Should be a good day.

Have yourselves a superfantabulous day and make the very most of this wet Saturday.

No comments: