Links

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* This is where I would say we have that dreaded Monday past us, but my days just seem to be running together right now but I will acknowledge that it is Tuesday and I'm going to do a tidbits.

*  I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,308 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.

* There have been 4,532 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, that in itself seems like yesterday and it has been 12 years in itself.

* It was 3,132 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, both of our lives have changed significantly for the better since that fateful night despite the movie being really bad.

* It has been 2,356 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, how many people do you know who could tell you how many days it has been since they did that? This one can.

* We are in day 1,893 of Marital bliss and still going strong.

* I have about 5,529 or so days to go until my retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are only 2,167 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. WVU and Pitt have a few Basketball games scheduled in the future, but it is Football where we want to kick their asses. =)

* There are 361 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival.

* Our next cruise is 334 days away. We found a great deal this past week that included booking with a small deposit, so nice that it was too nice to pass up upon. This will be our sixth cruise and we are ready already.

* There are only 299 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are 256 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. I did find out this past week that they are planning on living in Morgantown as she is applying to WVU for her Masters Degree.

* My favorite season of the year is a mere 161 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I know a lot of people like watching the leaves change, I'm a rebirth of the foliage kind of guy.

* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 114 more days when he forecasts the weather on  Ground Hogs Day.

* I have 81 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is written, where I relive the previous year based on what has been written right here.

* If you are planning your shopping, you have 75 more days to go until Christmas.

* This is my 4,625th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.

* Congratulations to Moke and Ang, they celebrated their sixth Wedding Anniversary yesterday.

* Our Pumpkin carving went pretty well last week, now we are planning on decorating customized Christmas bulbs next for Mom's Christmas Tree next month.

* Anyone up for Bowling on Thanksgiving Eve if the Bowling Alley's are open?

* Even though yesterday was a Federal Holiday, I'm on day 16 of consecutive days worked at one job or the other or like today both.

* The Koon family 50th anniversary sing is this weekend, if you can make it come on out.

* In case anyone has not noticed, I have been shaving my head for the last month or so. It was a little weird putting shaving cream on top of my head for the first time, now I'm getting used to it.

* It's back to the office for me today.

* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: