Links

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hump Day

Well we are at that point in the week when we go up and over this noon time hump and start working our way downhill towards another fun filled weekend.

Apple has came out with their newest IOS, it's IOS 10.1 which includes the new Portrait feature for the camera by addressing the cameras aperture digitally and giving you that nice effect where the objects are sharp in front and then fade out to blurry as you get away. Most people refer to it as the F-stop on your camera  lens.

Not to be outdone, WatchOS was also released WatchOS 3 which I don't notice too many changes, but Michelle and I have updated both devices and we are both current on both of them. So we are good for the time being.

Well it looks like my caseload for RTI is going to grow and it will be in another county. I think I have these two sections about worked down as far as I'm going so we are going to move me east and see how effective I can be there. I can't say that I haven't been busy this quarter with this job.

Have yourselves a great day today and make someone smile.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: