Links

Friday, October 28, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Are you ready for a little bit of High School Football action tonight? Clay Battelle travels to Clarksburg to take on Notre Dame. Oh yeah, there is another game in town tonight. The evil University High Hawks travel across town to take on the Good Guys of Morgantown High tonight in the MoHawk Bowl. I route against University High School once a year and that is when they take on my Alma Mater like they are tonight. I fully expect the Mohigans (Morgantown High Annual) and yes that is spelled properly. I look for the mighty Mohigans to absolutely annihilate the crosstown rivals hopefully by a score of about 140-0. I would be happy with winning by 20 Touchdowns. =)

I'm taking a weekend off from my RTI job as I gear up to head to another section. My Boss said I have worked every weekend and she knows I have a full time job so she said she wanted me to take a weekend off for a mental break, plus I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with my wife this past month. So tomorrow morning we are taking a road trip out west to Amish Country for the day to spend a little bit of much needed quality time together before I start to tackle this new region.

Working for RTI I had 72 lines at the start of the quarter and have them mostly worked down, now I have an additional 25 to do clean up on. Hopefully I can finish everything up by Thanksgiving and can relax during the Holidays. I will have to fly to St Louis in January for a few days, I will be taking my lovely wife with me so she can see the arch while I sit in a classroom..lol

Have yourselves a Great Day today and know I will have a much needed weekend off.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: