Links

Friday, October 21, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I would first like to be thankful that Eric and Kevin are back in the booth together doing Podcasts. it's nice to see them working together again in some capacity. They are actually the originators of my "Big Ole Hairy Friday" title that I have used for years, so I felt the least that I could do was give them a shameless plug. Morning Radio in Morgantown just has not been the same since these two left the air.

Looking for a little bit of High School Football action? Morgantown is at home to take on John Marshall, University High is at home to play Preston and Clay Battelle travels to Southern Oh. Next Friday is what I am anticipating as the 2016 edition of the MoHawk Bowl is played. I cheer for all of our local team to do well, except when my Mohigans do battle with cross town rival University High.

Today is day 26 in a row for me working one job or the other or both, I will be out in the field once again tomorrow morning but unless some unlikely circumstance happens and I line up an interview for Sunday, my streak will end at 27 consecutive days when I plan on taking Sunday off. I'm hoping nothing prevents that, but you just never know.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: