Links

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in the very early AM, Michelle is still up and I just woke up in the middle of the night and plan on taking my butt back to bed. The TV is on and I have no idea what is playing on it.

Are you ready for a little football today, well the West Virginia Mountaineers will play host to TCU this afternoon at 3:30 right here in Morgantown. TCU flat out embarrassed us last year 40-10 on their home turf, hopefully we can play better today that we did last year. Hopefully I will be home in time to watch it.

Today is day 26 in a row for me working one job or the other, hopefully and there is no promise based on what could happen today, I'll have my first day off tomorrow since September 25th. However that could change with just one respondent wanting to set up an interview for tomorrow. I have had a very large case load this quarter, much heavier than any previous and a heavy case load in general, but I've worked it down and almost eliminated it all. I'll have some paperwork arriving next week for a couple more sections in another county, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope everyone has a great day today, hopefully I can manage to somehow stay dry today but I'm not real optimistic about that happening. LOL

Hi ho hi ho, it's back to bed I go.






No comments: