Links

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that knockout by the Sandman last night and I'l up watching some a comedy on HBO, not sure specifically what it is if that is any indication as to how closely I am paying attention.

The #1 Ranked WVU Women's Soccer team last night beat Texas Tech at Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium 1-0. This is the second time this season the Woman have achieved the #1 ranking in the Country.

The #20 ranked WVU Men's Football team travels to Texas Tech today for a game against the Red Raiders at noon today. We are a 2 point favorite but don't count on that, Texas Tech has a very high powered offense and anything can happen. I don't think we can withstand a scoring shootout with them, defense would be our key today.

I'll be out in the field again today working for RTI. This is day 20 in a row that I have worked one job or the other, 20 days without a day off is a long stretch but I am starting to see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe by next Sunday, but we'll have to wait and see how well this weekend goes first.

The Koon Family 50 year celebration sing is this evening, I'm planing on being there if I am back in town in time. It shouldn't be a problem.

Have yourselves a great day today and make it a special one, this is the only October 15, 2016 you will ever get.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: