Links

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hump Day

Well I would say we're about halfway there, but I'm on day 15 of working without a break from both jobs at the same time. Hopefully I should get a day off here in the very near future where I can relax.

I was going to work for RTI last night, but I have a couple of interviews scheduled for today so I switched my schedule around a little bit so that I could accommodate the respondents. It has been by far my most productive quarter so far as well as everyone else on the West Virginia Team. It's been a challenge, but like I said this is my most productive quarter to date and I think I can attribute it to getting away from the student population.

I do admit that the middle of the week blogs are by far the hardest ones for me to write. Every other day is pretty easy and it pretty much flows with no problem. Wednesdays on the other hand, unless something major is happening there is really nothing for me to talk about. I've tried doing Wisdom Wednesdays, but that kind have by the wayside as it was a good idea, but no inspiration for it. Obscure quotes are nice, but you start to repeat yourself on occasion.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

BTW, Eric and Kevin are going to start doing Podcasts.


No comments: