Links

Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday

Well my day off came and went pretty quick, now it's time for all of us to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what we do for a living for another fun filled week of working.

For me this will not be another 27 day stretch, but I am scheduled to go out in the field next Saturday, so it's going to be at least a six day stretch. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I can get a Saturday off as Michelle and I have tentatively discussed traveling to Amish County in Ohio that weekend. It has been a while since we have been there and we are long overdue in returning.

The week ahead doesn't look too busy, or at least not as busy as it has in the past month for me, but not too much going on outside the ordinary.

Looking at the week ahead and looking back on the weekend, it has been a very wet one, I'm just glad the temperatures didn't drop like they have a few times here in the past few years completely blanketing the area with that ugly white stuff that falls from the sky and inhibits our travel. I'm n ot sure if I have ever mentioned it before on my blog, but I kid of hate snow. Not a fan at all.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: