Links

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Happy Birthday Chad Richard Collins

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my step son Chad a very Happy Birthday today.

Chad is a reptile enthusiast and arguably the most knowledgeable person that I have ever known when it comes to reptiles. He actually has a snake that is quite large, last I heard was 13' and 65 lbs and it is hand friendly in case anyone is curious. It even has its own bedroom at Chad's place.

I'm not sure what Chad's plans are for the day, I do know that he is working today and is in the process of getting a permanent job at West Virginia University in his field of interest.

If you happen to run into Chad today, make sure that you take a little time out and wish him a very Happy Birthday Today.

Happy Birthday Chad.


No comments: