Links

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hump Day

Well there are a couple of days down, even though I took off yesterday for a kickoff with RTI and to get ready for this coming quarter. Now all we have to do is get up and over that dreaded noon time hump and it is all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

Of course part of the reason I took off yesterday was due to playing a double header Monday night in the extreme heat and playing one game short handed. I can't say that that heat didn't take a little bit of a toll, because it did. However I had a number of things to do yesterday so it was perfect timing to say the least.

Is everyone ready for this coming weekend? I know mine is going to be busy as all heck with so many things going on, but I am looking forward to it. It's one of the few times that so many friends and family all gather in one place and just have a good time.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: