Links

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now over with, now we are looking at that less dreadful Tuesday. Tidbits time.

* There have been 19,182 days since my birth, I'm fortunate to be able to continue to add to that total. Using my 905 day Calendar that makes me 21 =)

* It has been 4,405 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, it had always been a dream of mine, and it is better late than never.

* 3,005 days ago I took a very special lady out on our very first date, it was Pizza Hut and a movie, and we are still going strong today. Amazing simply based on how bad of a movie that I picked.

* It was 2,230 days ago that Michelle and I announced our engagement, I felt I had made her wait for than long enough.

* It was 1,766 days ago that Michelle and I had our wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* I have around 5,655 or so days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other.

* In 2,293 more days the Backyard Brawl Football Rivalry between WVU and Pitt will once again resume. I feel a butt kicking of some Panthers coming up.

* Phil will one again take center stage in 241 more days as we celebrate Ground Hogs Day, he did his job it was just Mother Nature who was not cooperative this year.

* I have 208 more days of content to write until my Goodbye 2016 blog is posted, recounting my previous year based on events that were posted right here in my blog.

* If you haven't started Christmas Shopping yet, you still have 202 more days to go to get this accomplished.

* There are 177 more days until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday, using that conventional 365 day calendar.

* There are only 124 days to go until we attempt once again to go to the Springs Festival in Springs PA. Last years event was a little dampened.

* There are but a mere 96 days to go until our next Cruise, this one has been the longest countdown as we booked it last year on our last cruise and we are finally under 100 days.

* 77 days to go until Jimmy Buffett in Burgettstown, not too late to still get tickets to see this legendary performer and the Coral Reefer Band. I have lost count on how many times this will be for me seeing Jimmy perform.

* In 60 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together, woo hoo!!!

* In 26 days we will be partying down at the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps Park, I'm ready for the celebrating to commence and the picnicking to begin. Hopefully we have much nicer weather this year.

* There are but a mere 14 days to go until the Official start of Summer, although I think we are already there in my opinion.

* I have written 4,488 blogs in the 11 3/4 years that I have been writing this blog. That's a lot of thoughts, ideas, rants, announcements and emotions that I have put into this site over the years.

* Nothing new on the brother search, I know big surprise on that bullet as it is getting stale.

* No work done this week on the Hall Family Tree, it's just that time of the year when I don;t concentrate on this site as there are too many things going on.

* Hopefully I'm feeling alright today, Grandpa here played Softball again last night. That's 3 games into the season!!!

* I think school is out for the Children of Monongalia County today. I think they are officially off for their Summer Vacation!

* Val is going to have Josh and Erica's Birthday Party this coming weekend, should be a nice little get together for everyone.

* Make the most of today and live it to the fullest.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: