Links

Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday

Well all good things must come to an end and unfortunately that does in fact include those fun filled things we call weekends. Now it is time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of working.

First off on this day in 1863, West Virginia officially because a state. So Happy 153rd Birthday West Virginia. Most state employees get to enjoy this day as a Holiday, but I'm not a state employee so I will be hauling my butt into the office this morning.

Michelle and I were fortunate enough to attend the Penn League Champions WV Black Bears first home game of the season yesterday. Ten Black Bears beat Batavia 12-2 in which the pretty much dominated from the get go. I created an Album on Facebook where I will try to stick all of the seasons pictures in one album. I'm sure this was just the first of a few games that we'll be going to this year. Thank You to Michelle's employer BFS Companies for the tickets, they were greatly appreciated and our two didn't go to waste. Thank You once again.

Have yourself a great day today and make the absolute most of it and live it to the fullest.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: