Links

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Wednesday Wisdom

Well I have not done one of these for a while, and I'm suffering from that ever so often midweek brainfart, so I thought I would try to do another Wisdom post but change it up a little from the ones I used to do. That is my topic for the day, now comes the formidable task of finding a bit of wisdom to share with everyone.

Something that we are dealing with right now where I live is our 17 year cycle of the Cicadas that have taken over and dominated the silence with their mating calls. It seems like anywhere you drive they are around and making their call for a mate. They are harmless to humans and will only be here for a short period of time before they lay their eggs and disappear until 2033.

I have discussed this before here, but has anyone ever made butter at home? A simple little task if you have a good kitchen aid mixer. All you need is some Heavy Whipping Cream and a little bit of time. A cheesecloth can also be used to help you drain out of the excessive water out once the product is completed. It's no big task, but it is a nice little trick that will make you feel a little better about yourself.

Have yourself a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: