Links

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday Morning Rambling

Well here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Peanut is up running around and creating havoc in the household and I'm watching the end of Something About Mary and collecting my thoughts on the day.

No specific plans for the day, Michelle came home from work yesterday a little under the weather and not feeling very well. She tried to go back in after a few hours of sleep and was there for a while, but ended up leaving again due to not feeling very well. What we do or do not do today may depend upon her and how she feels.

I did get my materials to start working on field work for RTI, the next quarter doesn't begin until July 1st but I got all my lead letters, and housing units for my new sections that will begin in a couple of weeks. The first few days of July are going to be very busy with me with the new quarter kicking off, the holiday, the Rosiak Picnic and our big picnic all within the first 3 days before the 4th of July. It's going to get busy to say the least those days.

There are still a number of Power Outages due to the sever storms that we had here Thursday night. I know as of last night that my sister Pam still did not have her power restored yet. Hopefully theirs either already has or will be restored very soon. Crews have been busy and this past storm knocked a lot of people's power out throughout the area.

Have yourselves a great day today and live it to the fullest.

No comments: