Links

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I know Peanut was up and running around a little while ago but she might have went back to sleep. I'm up watching something on the TV and collecting my thoughts for the day even though I have slept in this morning.

Yesterday was very productive for Michelle and Me, we did a whole lot of running around yesterday in preparation of next weeks picnic. We picked up cutlery, Styrofoam containers, soda, kool aide, table covers, pans and lids, serving utensils, condiments, snacks and about anything other than the perishable food that we will get next weekend. I think I personally made four trips up to the University Towne Center yesterday for one reason or another.

Today's activities are going to be the same as every other Sunday, we'll finish laundry and go grocery shopping this morning followed by a trip to our favorite bakery, and then I think we will finish binge watching Orange is the New Black and the final two episodes for season 4. I have to say this season is very good arguably the best one so far, so we'll have to wait to see how it all plays out.

Have yourselves a great day today and make it special.

No comments: