Links

Friday, July 01, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a 4th of July Holiday Weekend.

I have to say that I am going to have a very busy weekend for myself. I'm on vacation today from my normal career job and starting a new quarter for the SAMHSA project for RTI today, so I will be out in the field stopping at my assigned housing units for this quarter. The start of a quarter is always busy and it starts today.

This evening Michelle and I will be going to the WV Blackbears game at the Monongalia County Ballpark. This will be our third game this season and we have another one that we will be attending next week as well. Go Doublestuff Pepperoni Roll, end the o'fer streak in the Pepperoni Roll race.

Tomorrow we were scheduled to go to the last Rosiak 4th of July Picnic, however that picnic due to some pretty serious circumstances has been put on hold for the time being. Unspoken prayer request for a very good friend is all I will say.

Sunday is the big day, the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic is finally here. All the planning and preparation is being finished up and we are ready to get our picnic on.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: