Links

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look back through the 30,000+ pictures that I have either captured with a camera, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet and select just one picture. One lost moment in time to post up and relive briefly right here for everyone. Sometimes this is a little challenging and sometimes it's a breeze, it's always a lot of fun so no complaints from me.

This weeks picture is of a handsome young man who was the original George Hall. Yes that is a picture of my Father from during his days back in school. I have no idea as to the actual date of this picture, but I'm guessing mid to later 1950's.

It was just a little over a week ago that we had once again endured another anniversary of his passing. 17 years now it has been and it just seems like yesterday.




Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: