Links

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday

Here I sit on a  quiet Sunday Morning, not even Peanut is up and I'm up all alone watching Brewsters Millions on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We had a great day yesterday, Marietta Ohio is a nice little city and I really liked their campus. I did manage to grab a few pictures from yesterday. After the ceremonies we all went out to dinner at Da Vinci's in Williamson, WV. I think there were 14 of us that went out to dinner and the food was very good, although they put us downstairs where the AC wasn't working and temperatures down there got up to 80° inside the building. Other than that the food and the companionship was very good for dinner, everyone had a great time.

Today we are back to our normal routine of grocery shopping, laundry and I will be heading out into the field for a while for RTI this afternoon. I've never worked a Sunday yet for RTI, I like to have one weekend day off, but since I traveled yesterday I'll be working this afternoon out on the field.

My sister Pam has attended her first two Black Bear games this weekend, she must have liked Friday's game so much she went back yesterday to cheer on Double Stuff Dave. Her son Calvin went fishing yesterday and reeled in a good sized Muskie out of the Monongalia River. It was such a nice catch that they didn't return it to the river.

Have a great day today.

No comments: